Signing Smart Play Classes, for children 5 months to 2 years, are filled with songs and fun activities to engage both parents and children, as well as loads of developmental information to help you understand how your child learns and acquires language at every age.
Caregivers learn how to integrate ASL signs and Signing Smart strategies into daily life while babies play, interact, and learn. The Play Classes meet weekly for 45 minutes; each week we focus on a different theme, such as food, toys, sports, outdoor signs, or animals.
(Students must complete the Signing Smart Beginner Class before enrolling in the Talking Toddlers class. Please contact us at rina AT SigningChild DOT com to find out about class availability after the session has begun. A minimum of 8 enrolled students is required for a class to run.)
North Denver classes run on Tuesdays at:
Mile High Music Together — 2830 W. 44th Avenue, Denver 80211 (on the corner of 44th and Elm, a few blocks east of Federal)
Tuesdays January 8 – March 12, 2019
Signing Smart Talking Toddlers 4:45—5:30 —— 10-week session $170
- NOTE – TheTalking Toddlers class has been cancelled
- A Beginner class is being offered at 4:45 instead – sign up on the buttons directly below for the 4:45 Beginner class
- This class is for babies 15 months or older who have at least 15-20 signs, and have already taken the Signing Smart beginner class. These prerequisites are not set in stone, so please reach out if you have any questions about your child.
- As the Talking Toddlers class does not always run, please indicate your 2nd choice (Littleton/Mondays, Lakewood/Wednesdays or Stapleton/Thursdays) when registering.
Returning students who have already taken the Talking Toddler class $135:
Signing Smart Beginner Class 6:00-6:45 ——- 10 week session $170:
- This class is for babies from 5 months to two years of age
Returning students who have already taken the Beginner class $135:
Please contact us at rina AT SigningChild DOT com for more information, or if you’d like to register by mail.