Signing Smart Play Classes, for children 5 months to 2 years, are filled with songs and fun activities to engage both parents and children, as well as loads of developmental information to help you understand how your child learns and acquires language at every age.
Caregivers learn how to integrate ASL signs and Signing Smart strategies into daily life while babies play, interact, and learn. The Play Classes meet weekly for 45 minutes; each week we focus on a different theme, such as food, toys, sports, outdoor signs, or animals.
Note: Students must complete the Signing Smart Beginner Class before enrolling in the Talking Toddlers class.
- Cherry Creek classes run Thursdays at:
- Belly Bliss — 300 Josephine in Cherry Creek
- April 30 – June 18, 2015
- Talking Toddlers – 10:30-11:15 – 8-week Spring session $145 — Returning students who have already taken the Talking Toddlers class $115
- Beginner – 11:45 – 12:30 – 8-week Spring session $145 — Returning students who have already taken the Beginner class $115
- Beginner – 1:00 – 1:45 – 8-week Spring session $145 — Returning students who have already taken the Beginner class $115
Please register with Belly Bliss at 303.399.1191 or at http://www.bellybliss.org/Workshops.html (search for Signing Smart series, or Signing Smart for Talking Toddlers).